Please read carefully these Terms and our Privacy Statement. By using the Website, you are consenting to be bound by the current Terms and our Privacy Statement. We may revise the Terms and information contained on the Website at any time and without notice. If you do not agree to these Terms or the Privacy Statement, please refrain from using the Website.
If you have any questions about the Terms or the Privacy Statement, please contact us through mail Info @ icriya.com.
CONDUCT OF USE
You are not allowed to use this website in any way that is unlawful, abusive, threatening, harassing, obscene, libellous, hateful, or in any other way violating these terms and conditions.
The material contained within the Website is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. iCriya Digital Technologies Pvt Ltd does not represent that information contained on or available via the Website is accurate or complete and accordingly, it should not be relied on as such. You should not rely on any such information. Any arrangements made between you and any other person, using or named on the Website are entirely at your sole risk and responsibility.
To the extent permitted by law, we, and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
- all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity;
- any liability for loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of the Website, any websites linked to it and any material posted on it;
- any liability for any bugs or faults in our systems or tools; and
- any liability for any direct, special, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with the Website or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of the Website, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for:
- loss of income or revenue;
- loss of business;
- loss of profits or contracts;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of data;
- loss of goodwill;
- wasted management or office time; and
- for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
Nothing in this section affects our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
LIMITS OF USE
You may use our website only for lawful purposes. You may not use our website:
In any way that breaches any applicable local, national, or international law or regulation;
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards;
- To transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our website in contravention of the provisions of these Terms;
- Not to charge others for the use of iCriya Digital Technologies Pvt Ltd unless in specific written agreement with iCriya Digital Technologies Pvt Ltd;
- Not to reuse text or graphics from the Website or parts thereof.
CHANGES TO TERMS
We are committed to ensuring that our website is as useful and efficient as possible. For that reason, we reserve the right to make changes to the services, at any time. We will never charge you for any service without making it very clear to you precisely what you’re paying for.
Any new features which are added to the current site shall also be subject to this Terms and condition. We reserve the right to update, change or retrieve any part of these Terms and conditions by posting updates and/or changes to our website. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
- iCriya Digital Technologies Pvt Ltd at this moment grants the User a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right to access and use the Service, under the conditions of these Terms & Conditions and for the duration of the Agreement.
- The User is responsible for meeting the technical and functional requirements and using the electronic communication facilities that are necessary to be able to access and use the Service.
We may disclose the User’s Personal Data or Content, or other data relating to the use of the Service, to third parties where it believes, in good faith, that it is necessary to comply with a court order, ongoing judicial proceeding, criminal or civil subpoena, or other legal process or to exercise its constitutional rights of defence against legal claims.
During signup, you have to provide all the necessary information that required to access or use the Services. If you belong to an organization and want to use our services for their internal use, we suggest you that all the users of the organization must register their accounts by providing the corporate contact details.
You must agree to:
- provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as during the sign up/registration process;
- maintain and promptly update the information provided during sign up to keep it true, accurate, current, and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, outdated, or incomplete, or if iCriya Digital Technologies Pvt Ltd has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, outdated, or incomplete, iCriya Digital Technologies Pvt Ltd may terminate your user account and refuse current or future use of any or all the Services.
ORGANIZATION ACCOUNTS AND ADMINISTRATORS
If you register an account for your organization, you have to define one or more administrators. The role of administrator has proper right to configure the Services based upon the necessity and can control/manage the end users of your organization account. If the organization account created and managed by a third party then it assumed that such third party has a role of administrator in your organization. Please make sure that you are in a appropriate agreement with such third party to given them a roles for managing and controlling your organization account.
You are responsible for
- sharing confidentiality of your organization account password,
- appointing individuals or any third-party as administrators for managing your organization account, and
- ensuring that all activities that occur in connection with your organization account comply with this Agreement. You understand that iCriya Digital Technologies Pvt Ltd is not responsible for account administration and internal management of the Services for you.
If somehow you lose control of your administrator account, your own responsible for all the mis happenings. iCriya Digital Technologies Pvt Ltd do not hold any liability for any consequences that happened because of your own action.
We respect your right to ownership of content created or stored by you. You own the content created or stored by you.
You are entitled to the following rights:
- The right to access: you may at any time request to access your data. Upon request, we will provide a copy of your data in a commonly used electronic form.
- The right to rectification: you are entitled to obtain rectification of inaccurate data and to have incomplete data completed.
- The right to erase: under certain circumstances (including processing on the basis of your consent), you may request us to delete your Data.
You grant iCriya Digital Technologies Pvt Ltd permission to store, transmit the content of your user account solely as required for the purpose of providing the Services to you.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
You agree to indemnify, protect and hold harmless to iCriya Digital Technologies Pvt Ltd, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, license, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorney’s fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms and conditions or the documents they incorporate by reference or your infringement of any law or the rights of a third-party.
Our inability to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a discharge of such right or provision.
If you would like to: access, correct, register a complaint, or simply want more information please contact us:
Email: Info @ icriya.com